The steam turbine is designed with an air cooling unit, and uses air to convey the heat generated during the steam condensing. This air cooled turbine features high efficiency and stable performance. Due to the higher back pressure, the enthalpy of the steam is lower than that in a water-cooled steam turbine. To keep the power same, we improved the design of the low pressure part for the power generation equipment. Comparing with a water-cooled turbine, the air-cooled steam turbine has several advantages including:
1. The water consumption is effectively lowered.
2. The specially designed blades at the end stage have a safe and highly efficient performance, and are suitable for steam flow of high pressure and wide variation range.
3. Three-dimensional flow design is adopted for the low-pressure stages of the air-cooled steam turbine. The through-flow comes with smooth channel, leading to a high efficiency.
4. Pedestal bearing is used as the rear bearing, thus the axial stability is improved.
5. The low pressure cylinder of the steam turbine sprays the water through a communicating pipe. Thus it effectively solved the overheat problem of the through-flow part in summer when the back pressure is usually very high.
6. The two stages before the last stage come with honeycomb seal for better dehumidifying performance and higher efficiency.
Technical Parameters of the Steam Turbine
Note: For more parameters, please contact us, Various custom geothermal steam turbines are also available according to your requirements.