The electrical control panel we developed comprises high/low voltage switchgear, grid-connecting control system, and direct current system. So it can conveniently realize the integration of power generation, grid connecting, power transformation and distribution.
In QNP, you can get the one-stop purchasing service. Here you can get steam turbine, generator, electrical control panel, etc. Besides, uniformed after-sale service experience can be provided. Thus we can save you a great deal of purchasing cost and get excellent service.
We can also provide custom electrical control panel according to your requirements, ensuring our products can cooperate with the other equipment well in your power plant and the whole system works perfectly.
|1||Generator circuit breaker panel KYN28A-12||1. High voltage vacuum breaker
2. A watt-hour meter of 0.2s grade
|Power distribution and measurement|
|2||Generator PT panel KYN28A-12||1. Measure andmornitoring the generator performance including voltage, power, power factor, etc. leading the generator voltage to the synchronization circuit
2. The built-in exciting voltage transformer of this electrical control panel can provide voltage signal for the excitation system of the generator
|3||Exciting transformer panel KYN28A-12||Provide excitation source for the excitation device of the generator|
|4||Transformer incoming line panel KYN28A-12||1. High voltage vacuum breaker
2. Microcomputer protection device
3. A watt-hour meter of 0.2s grade
|Provide current quick-breaking protection, over-current protection, earthing protection, overload protection, and power metering|
|5||Grid connection panel KYN28A-12||1. High voltage vacuum breaker
2. Microcomputer protection device3. A watt-hour meter of 0.2s grade
|Connect the generator and power grid
Provide current quick-breaking protection, over-current protection, earthing protection, overload protection, and power metering
|6||Busbar PT panel KYN28A-12||Arc and harmonic elimination device||1. Confine the atmospheric over-voltage and operating over-voltage at a low level, ensuring the safety of the insulating devices of the power grid and electric equipment.
2. Quickly eliminate intermittent arc, stable arc, earthing fault. Restrain overcurrent of arc earthing in this electrical control panel.
3. Quickly and effectively eliminate resonance overvoltage in the system, avoiding the damage to the insulating components
|1||Transformer outgoing line panel (Drawer type)||Air circuit breaker||Output the low voltage power from the transformer|
|2||Backup power supply panel (Drawer type)||1. Backup power automatic switching
2. Air circuit breaker
|Serve as the backup panel for the transformer outgoing line panel|
|3||Boiler outgoing line panel (Drawer type)||Introduce in the main power of the boiler.|
|4||Low voltage out-going line panel (Drawer type)||Intelligent motor protecting device for 40-75kW motor||This kind of electrical control panel can serve as the power distribution device for the motor|
|5||Hot start panel of the panel (Drawer type)||Small breakaway starting current, stable start-up current,and small impact to the power grid.|
|6||Motor frequency converter panel (Drawer type)||Small starting current, small impact to the power grid, adjustable speed and high energy efficiency.|
|7||Motor controller protection panel||Pump||1. Protect the control system of the motor.
2. An intelligent motor protecting device is available for 40-75kW motors, while the other motors come with automatic switch as the short-circuit protection device,thermorelay as the overload protection device, and contactor sucking coil as the low voltage protection device.
3. All the low pressure motors can be turned on/off by a DCS system. Besides, the status signal, fault signal, long-distance/on-site signals will be collected by the DCS system.
|1||Generator microcomputer control and protection panel PK-10||Differential protection, voltage interlock over-current protection, overloading protection, reverse power protection, over-current protection coupled with voltage lock, over-load protection, excitation loss protection, over voltage protection, stator earthing protection, rotorearthing protection.|
|2||Automatic synchronization panel PK-10||1. Automatic quasi-synchronization device
2. Synchronization panel
|1. Real-timely monitor the frequency difference, phase difference, and voltage difference between two power grids.
2. Automatically control the frequency and voltage, ensuring the frequency difference and voltage difference are in the proper ranges and the grid connection can be achieved quickly.
3. Communication ports are available. The synchronization details can be displayed on the screen of a computer through these ports. After the synchronization, the synchronizing information can be still checked on the LCD screen.
|3||Generator monitoring system||Data collection and processing, alarming, system control, user management, online statistical calculation, screen display and printing, clock synchronization, remote real-time communication, automatic system diagnosis, recovery and maintenance, electrical equipment remote monitoring and control.|