- Steam Turbine (Back Pressure Turbine with Single Stage or Multi Stage Type)QNP can provide both single-stage and multi-stage steam turbines. These back pressure turbines offer power ranging from 100KW to 50MW, and the working pressure can reach 14Mpa.
- Steam Turbine (Condensing Turbine with High Efficiency)The condensing turbine refers to as a steam turbine that discharges its steam directly into a condenser. This kind of power plant equipment can work at a wide pressure range, from 0.14Mpa to 14Mpa.
- Steam Turbine (Back Pressure Turbine with Steam Extraction System)This selection of extraction steam turbine can be freely adjusted in terms of steam extraction, heat load, and power load. It can operate in a 100% back pressure mode and all the steam will be used for electricity generation.
- Steam Turbine (Condensing Turbine with Steam Extraction System)This selection of steam turbine combines the advantages of both condensing turbines and extraction steam turbines, and thus is especially suitable for companies that need both power supply and heat load with large variation range.
- Steam Turbine (Condensing Turbine for Providing Steam and Driving Generator)This steam turbine is a main machine for combined heat and power generation in many industries, such as thermal power generation, chemical engineering, sugar production, papermaking, textile, food processing, and so on.
- Steam Turbine (Turbine using Saturated Steam and Superheated Steam)By making full use of both saturated steam and superheated steam, the turbine can use low-energy heat source, and the energy saving performance is quite outstanding.
- Steam Turbine (Turbine with Air Cooling Unit)The air-cooled steam turbine has several advantages including: The water consumption is effectively lowered;The specially designed blades at the end stage have a safe and highly efficient performance, and are suitable for steam flow of high pressure and wide variation range.
- Steam Turbine (Modular Turbine with Low Steam Consumption) The steam turbine comes in modular design, and each modular is installed separately. The independent units can save you a lot of room for the operation, installation time, and labor intensity.
- Steam Turbine (High Speed and High Efficiency Turbine) Featuring high speed and high efficiency, this range of steam turbine can directly drive pumps, fans, and compressors. By the speed change of gear box, the industrial steam turbine can drive generators with a frequency of either 50Hz or 60 Hz.
- Steam Turbine (Turbine using Low Pressure Steam or Superheated Steam)The feature of this steam turbine is that it can use low temperature and low pressure saturated steam or superheated steam as the energy source to drive rotating machinery. Thus the low level energy can be recycled.
- Steam Turbine (Turbine with Organic Rankine Cycle System)The steam turbine uses organic compound instead of water as the working medium. It can recycle the low temperature heat (70~300℃), such as waster hot water, exhaust gas, solar power, and geothermal energy, for the organic Rankine cycle (ORC).
- Steam Turbine (Turbine using Geothermal Energy) This steam turbine comes with electro-hydraulic regulating system, and the whole structure can be customized according to customers’ requirements.
- Steam Turbine (Turbine for Driving Industrial Equipment) The hydraulic type and digital electro-hydraulic type regulating systems are both available, so you can make your choice as you want.
- Steam Turbine (Energy Saving Turbine with Reheat Cycle)This selection of steam turbine stands out for its higher efficiency. With the same basic parameters, the reheat turbine has 4% higher power efficiency than those without steam reheating mechanisms.
- Electrical Control Panel The electrical control panel we developed comprises high/low voltage switchgear,grid-connecting control system, and direct current system. So it can conveniently realize the integration of power generation, grid connecting, power transformation and distribution.
- Distributed Control System (DCS with Self Diagnostic Function)DCS (Distributed Control System) is a computer system that combines process control system and process monitoring system.
- Digital Electro-Hydraulic Control System (DEH for Steam Turbine Control)Thus the steam turbine can be controlled by our digital electro-hydraulic control system in terms of startup, speedup, grid connection, load adjustment, and main pressure value.
- Emergency Trip System (ETS for Electrical Safety Protection)The emergency trip system (ETS) is one of the most useful steam turbine protection systems in power plants. It is used for monitoring some important parameters to the turbine safety.
- Turbine Supervisory Instrumentation System (TSI with Monitor and Alarm)As a turbine control system, the turbine supervisory instrumentation system (TSI) can real-timely monitor various important parameters like speed, bearing pedestal vibration, phase position reference, and so on.
- Remote Online Monitoring SystemAs an information management platform and system diagnosis platform, it comes with creative designing concept and networking technologies. This system fault diagnosis center can greatly facilitate the inspection of working condition of the whole turbine unit, making the startup.
- Coal Fired BoilerOur coal fired boiler can be customized according to your needs. If you need technical support of any kinds, welcome to contact us at any time.
- Gas Fired BoilerGas fired boiler feeds on various flammable gases like blast furnace gas, natural gas, coke oven gas, methane, etc. The boiler can also be powered by the combination of gas and coal, in addition to 100% gas fuels.
- Waste Incineration BoilerThe waste incineration boiler can produce steam of rated power by the combustion of household waste, medical waste, etc. Thus the waste is reduced and converted into power.
- Heat Recovery Steam Generator (HRSG for Heating Water and Generating Steam)Heat recovery steam generator is a waste heat recovery unit that is widely used in various industries like cement, metallurgy, big gas turbine, and so on. It can recycle the waste heat generated during the production of carbon material, iron alloy, magnesium, coke.
- Biomass BoilerThe fuels that can be used by our the biomass boiler include straw, rice husk, fruit core, sawdust, wood chips, tree bark, furfural residue, xylitol residue, and so on. So you can easily find suitable biomass for the boiler.
- Turnkey Power Plant Solution QNP, as a professional turnkey power plant solutions provider, has its own designing institute and installation service company, by which we can provide you with quality power plant equipment and custom power plant solutions.